No Data Match !
We have available fully enclosed metal buildings from 12’ wide to 60’ wide free span, we have up to 20’ tall and any length. We have various available options for units, they include:
- The Uncertified
- Those Certified, Up to 180 MPH Wind Loads and 65 PSF Snow Loads
- A 29 Gauge or 26 Gauge Sheet Metal
- A 14 Gauge or 12 Gauge Galvanized Tubing
- Garage Doors, with four different available color options.
- 16 Different Colors available choices.
- Lots of Colored Screws to Match Your Sheet Metal
- Walk In Doors and Windows
- 45 Degree Angle Frame Outs and Garage Door Openings
- Side Entry
- Lean Too’s
We have our Metal carports also available in 3 different roof styles:
Regular Roof Fully Enclosed: The regular roof style unit are very economical, affordable and durable, they display rounded corners and horizontal sheet metal. They are available from 12’ wide to 30’ wide, up to 36’ Long and up to 20’ Tall. Units that are more than 36’s long are connected from one end to another. Please bear in mind that leaks may occur at the seams.
Boxed Eave Roof Fully Enclosed: This type of roof style units, has an A-frame roof line and a horizontal sheet metal, to upgrade to Boxed Eave is stylish and affordable at the same time. For as long as you may need them, we have these units available from 12’ Wide to 30’ Wide to 60’ Wide, up to 20’ Tall. Units that are more than 36’s long are connected from one end to another. Please be warned that leaks may occur at the seams.
Vertical Roof Fully Enclosed: Vertical roof style unit give you maximum protection, they are the units with the highest quality. They have an A- frame roof line and vertical sheet metal, they are readily available from the measure of 12’ Wide to 60’ Wide, and up to 20’ Tall, and can be as long as you need them to be. We can add Lean too’s to create wider units.
Fully Enclosed Metal Buildings can be used in various ways, it can be used as:
- A Garage For Your Vehicles
- A Storage room
- A RV Cover
- A Farm Equipment
- Lawn Equipment
- Recreational Vehicles
- An Office Space
- A Commercial Space
- and Many More!
Are you ready to purchase? Please remember these important details!
- Make sure your area is measured.
- Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
- Please check your zoning and permissions.
- Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
- Please check for overhead cables and underground lines.
Are you looking to protect your investment? You look no further, we have got your back!
Millennium Buildings makes available the highest quality product in the market today, this is by reason of our partnership with Carolina Carports Inc. In designing your metal structure, we have experts waiting to help you today. Please call 866-216-8499 or send us an email at email@example.com today!