Agricultural & Farm
Agricultural & Farm
Farm sheds and barns made with the highest quality steel offer excellent storage and shelter options for all of your farming and agricultural needs.
Our cost-effective metal carports are worth the investment over traditional wooden barns that are prone to weathering and infestations. Steel agricultural and farm buildings are low-maintenance, yet they provide greater protection from pests, decay, and the elements without the fire hazard of wood.
Uses for Agricultural and Farm Buildings
Whether you require secure space to shelter animals or store farming equipment and agricultural produce, Millennium’s customized carports can be built for your needs, including:
- Equipment storage
- Animal barns and shelters
- Feed storage
- Workshop space
- Greenhouse or Growhouse
Metal Agricultural and Farm Building Features
Metal barns are the most diverse structures you can find to fill your farming needs. They can be built to stay open for storing equipment and hay easily or fully enclosed to shelter animals or store dry feed.
To maximize space and customize the barn to fit your needs, our metal barns can be designed to include side entries, stalls, windows, walk-in doors, and garage doors.
- Size options ranging from 36’ to 48’ wide. Standard heights are 9’/6’ – 16’/13’
- Units can be certified up to 105 MPH wind load and 65 PSF snow load (with 12ga framing and constructed on cement)
- Galvanized steel to protect against rust, rot, mold, termites, and other insects
- Barn style including Carolina, Seneca, or Horse barns
- Up to 16 different color options from siding to screws
- Courtesy site inspection prior to manufacturing
- Dedicated customer service contact to help with design, delivery, and installation
- Financing options, including rent-to-own
- Free delivery on your schedule
As a veteran-owned company, we proudly give back to our active military and veteran customers. Please call to find out about our military discount: 1-866-216-8499.
SKU APP1003Carolina vertical style barn. Main unit 24′ wide 30′ long and 13′ tall with two ends closed
For more information or help choosing the right building for your needs, click on our chat-bot on the bottom right of the screen or call our team at 1-866-216-8499.