Millennium’s metal garages can provide perfect space for your new Man Cave. Our fully-enclosed units will protect high-value items such as electronics, tools, and equipment from harsh weather, theft, and pests. They can also be customized with features to make for a comfortable space to relax and unwind.
Metal Man CaveFeatures
Metal carports can provide convenience and security for your personal space. In addition to our “Made in the USA” material guarantee, we use only the highest quality components available for all of our structures.
Additional features can include
Our galvanized steel framing is the highest quality offered on the market, and it comes with a 20-year limited Rust-Through Warranty. The warranty can be used for the following:
- Detached for privacy and sound control
- Windows to allow fresh air and natural lighting
- Walk-in and/or garage doors
- Lean-tos for added space
- Side and end enclosures
- Reinforcement options such as anchors, bows, and trusses
- Roof and wall insulation
Metal Man Cave Customizing Options
Fully-enclosed, free-spanning metal units can be built at a variety of sizes ranging from 12′ to 60′ wide, up to 20′ tall, and as long as needed.
Other design options include
- Three different roof styles to choose from: regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Window sizes and locations
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Certified and un-certified structures available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads*
- Anchors to add structural integrity*
- Bows and trusses to increase strength and stability*
*Recommended for extreme weather conditions.
Prepare Before You Buy
Ready to build the workshop of your dreams? Before you do, please check out the recommendations below to ensure your structure is built properly and safely:
Make sure your area is measured.
Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
Check your zoning and permissions.
Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
Check for overhead cables and underground lines.