Millennium’s metal garages are excellent bases to create workshop space. These fully-enclosed units will protect high-value items such as tools and equipment from harsh weather, theft, and pests. They can also be customized to convert standard storage space into useful space for workshops, hobbies, and crafting.
Metal Workshop Features
Workshops built with our metal garages provide space and comfort for your passion projects. In addition to our “Made in the USA” material guarantee, we use only the highest quality materials available for all of our structures.
- Detached for privacy and sound control
- Windows to allow fresh air and natural lighting
- Walk-in and/or garage doors
- Lean-tos for added space
- Side and end enclosures
- Reinforcement options such as anchors, bows, and trusses
- Roof and wall insulation
Workshop Customizing Options
Fully-enclosed, free-spanning metal garages can range from 12′ to 60′ wide and up to 20′ tall with as much length as needed.
- Three different roof styles to choose from: regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Window sizes and locations
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Certified and un-certified structures are available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads*
- Anchors to add structural integrity*
- Bows and trusses to increase strength and stability*
* Recommended for extreme weather conditions.
Prepare before you buy
Ready to build the workshop of your dreams? Before you do, please check out the recommendations below to ensure your structure is built properly and safely:
- Make sure your area is measured.
- Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
- Check your zoning and permissions.
- Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
- Check for overhead cables and underground lines.
As a veteran-owned company, we believe it is our duty to give back to the active military as well as all veterans. To show our gratitude for your service, we would like to offer you a discount. Please call for details: 1-866-216-8499.