Storing your boat at a marina is not only expensive but also leaves it easily exposed and open to potential damage. Instead, Millennium’s metal boat covers will protect your boat from all weather, theft, and animal threats all while keeping it close and easily accessible for maintenance.
Our broad range of economical boat covers are made with the highest quality, “Made in the USA” materials and can be customized to fit just about any space and budget. They range from 12′ to 60′ wide and up to 20′ tall and can be constructed up to the length needed.
Uses for Agricultural and Farm Buildings
Our galvanized steel framing is the highest quality offered on the market, and it comes with a 20-year limited Rust-Through Warranty. The warranty can be used for the following:
- Regular style up to 31’ long
- Boxed Eave style up to 31’ long
- Vertical roof style up to any length
- 12 gauge framing
- Limited lifetime warranty on all certified units for snow loads and wind
- Upgrades are also available from 14-gauge to 12-gauge framing for areas that receive great amounts of wind, rain, or snow.
Metal buildings are cost-effective and can save you more money in the long run over any kind of wooden structure.
With low-maintenance metal, these units can be cleaned easily with mild soap and water. Also, unlike structures built from wood components, our steel boat covers will remain free from rust, rot, mold, termites, and insects.
Metal Boat Cover Customization
There are many ways to upgrade or customize your boat cover to fit your needs and budget. It is important to consider space as well as local regulations and weather conditions.
While our certified carports can withstand wind speeds up to 180 miles per hour, if you live in a location that is prone to high winds during hurricanes or tornadoes, you should also consider adding anchors to your carport to help keep it grounded during these events. In these cases, more is better.
Other customization options include:
- Length, width, and height variations
- Roof styles, including: regular, boxed eave, and vertical
- Vertical, horizontal, and lap siding
- 2 tone wall options
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
Design consultants are available to answer any questions you might have while planning for your new metal boat cover.
We offer affordable prices, fast and free delivery, financing options, and even a no credit check rent-to-own option. Ask about our financing options and delivery times in your area when you call: 1-866-216-8499.
As a Veteran-owned company, we would like to thank all veterans and active military for your service and sacrifices. As a token of our gratitude for your service, we would like to offer a discount. Please call for more details: 1-866-216-8499.