Millennium’s metal barns can be designed to provide a safe, comfortable space for animals at an affordable cost. Metal barns are more cost effective and easily maintained compared to wood products that are susceptible to rot, mold and insects, making metal the ideal material for long-lasting and durable animal shelters.
With simple updates, your metal barn can remain open for access or fully enclosed for shelter from wind, weather, and other elements. Lean-tos can be added to one or both sides for additional, semi-enclosed space that will shelter animals while giving them the freedom to move and explore outside. For larger animals, a barn can be designed with two enclosed side lean-tos and an open central structure to use as a run-in area. If used as a shelter for smaller animals, open lean-tos can help keep them dry and warm in winter months but cool and shaded in the heat of the summer.
Types of Animal Shelters
Whether you require secure space to shelter animals or store farming equipment and agricultural produce, Millennium’s customized carports can be built for your needs, including:
- Dog shelters
- Horse barns
- Run-in sheds
- Livestock shelters
Metal Animal Shelter Features
Your pets and farm animals deserve the best. All of our durable yet economical metal animal shelters are made in America with the highest quality materials available.
- Size options ranging from 12’ — 60’ wide
- Galvanized steel to protect against rust, rot, mold, termites, and other insects
- Roof styles including regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Type of barn style including Carolina, Seneca, or Horse barns
- Color customizing with up to 16 options depending on style and location
- Courtesy site inspection prior to manufacturing
- Dedicated customer service contact to help with design, delivery, and installation
- Financing options, including rent-to-own
- Free delivery to fit your schedule