Two-car metal carports are great options for extra space, whether you need to store a second vehicle, a pair of bikes or motorcycles, or a new set of kayaks. They can house tools and equipment or simply provide added space around your car to prevent bumps and scratches.
Like other types of carports, a dual car version is a low-maintenance, cost-effective, energy efficient option to protect your high-value investments. Our two-car garages come in various sizes and can be covered, partially enclosed, or fully enclosed.
Millennium’s metal garages are manufactured using American-made parts and the highest quality steel available on the market. These steel-frame structures are reliable options in harsh weather like rain and snow, and they won’t leak or be susceptible to fires like standard wooden structures.
Dual Carport Features
Our expert design consultants and sales specialists can answer any questions you may have regarding your building project. With customizable carport options, our associates will work with you to ensure that you get the best building to suit your needs for your budget.
- Dedicated customer service contact to help with design, delivery, and installation
- Courtesy site inspection prior to manufacturing
- Easy, fast installation
- Welded truss system for maximum durability
- Galvanized steel that protects against rust
- 12-gauge and 14-gauge steel framing options
- Wind loads up to 170MPH
- Snow loads up to 65PSF
- Up to 16 different color choices, from siding to screws
- Financing options, including rent-to-own
- Fast, free delivery starting at just two weeks
Millennium’s buildings come with a up to 1 year workmanship satisfaction based on your location. Ask your sales specialist about our available Limited 10-25 year Warranty (Location Specific).