If you are an RV owner, your rig is often your second home. You put a lot of care into maintaining it, and the same level of care should be put into protecting it.
Metal RV carport covers from Millennium Buildings are manufactured in America and made with the highest quality steel available on the market. Our RV covers are economical and low maintenance, leaving you with more time and money for the journey rather than the upkeep.
We provide a 10 year Rust through warranty for 14 gauge and a 20-year Rust through warranty for 12 gauge on our galvanized steel framing. The metal covers can be cleaned quickly with just mild soap and water and will remain free from rust, rot, mold, termites, and insects.
Metal RV Cover Size Selection
There are many different size options available for metal RV covers. Average measurements are shown below.
- For Class A Motorhomes: 36’-41’ length and 8’-10’ width.
- For Class B Motorhomes: 16’-23’ length and 6.5’-8’ width.
- For Class C Motorhomes: 20’-32’ length and 8’-10’ width.
- For Conventional Trailers: 14’-36’ length and 6’-8’ width.
- For Fifth Wheel Trailers: 21’-40’ length and 8’-10’ width.
- For Pop-up Tent Trailers: 15’-26’ length and 6’-8’ width.
- For Utility Trailers: 21’-23’ length and 8’-10’ width.
- For Truck Campers: 8’-18’ length and 6’-8’ width.
Metal RV Cover Customization
We offer many different customization options for your RV cover. Design consultants are available via phone or email to answer any questions you might have while planning your carport structure.
- Length, width, and height variations
- Roof styles, including: regular, boxed eave, and vertical
- Certified and un-certified structures available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Panels or walls to enclose part or all of the carport
- Walk-in or roll-up doors
RV Cover Roof Styles
Our metal carports come in three different roof styles:
- Regular Roof RV Cover: Our regular roof style is affordable, economical, and durable. This style roof has rounded corners and horizontal sheet metal. Regular roof styles are available from 12′ wide to 30′ wide and up to 36′ long and 20′ tall.
- Boxed Eave Roof RV Cover: The boxed eave style roof is affordable yet stylish. These units have an A-frame roofline with a horizontal sheet. They are available from 12′ wide to 30′ wide, up to 20′ tall, and up to 36′ long.
- Vertical Roof RV Cover: Vertical roof styles come in an A-frame roofline and vertical sheet metal. They provide maximum protection and are the highest quality of RV covers available. They are available at any length, from 12′ wide to 60′ wide and up to 20′ tall.
We offer affordable prices, fast and free delivery, financing options, and even a no credit check rent-to-own option. Learn more about our financing options.