Safely store your tractors and farming equipment with Millennium’s premium steel, American-made tractor barns. Millennium’s metal tractor barns are built to be diverse and low-maintenance, ensuring you can focus on the important job of running your farm without having to worry about your storage needs.
Our design experts are on-hand to help you create a metal building that not only meets your needs and stays within your budget but also follows local building codes, addresses local weather issues, and allows for flexibility in the future.
Metal Tractor Barns
They can be designed to stay open for parking vehicles and storing equipment or fully enclosed secure your belongings against animals, pests, and the elements.
With customizable options such as walk-in doors for quick access, roll-up doors for large equipment, windows to let in the light, and lean-tos for additional space or storing smaller equipment, we can help you design the optimal tractor barn for your needs.
- Size options ranging from 36’ — 48’ wide
- Galvanized steel to protect against rust, rot, mold, termites, and other insects
- Barn style including Carolina, Seneca, or Horse Barns
- Open or closed lean-to additions for additional space or shade
- Options for 12-gauge or 14-gauge steel
- Up to 16 different color options from siding to screws
- Courtesy site inspection prior to manufacturing
- Dedicated customer service contact to help with design, delivery, and installation
- Financing options, including rent-to-own
- Free delivery on your schedule