Millennium’s metal garages can be customized to create a quiet space for your new She Shed. Our fully-enclosed units protect high-value items such as electronics, furniture, and supplies from harsh weather, theft, and pests. With additional features such as insulation and electricity, windows, and doors, a detached metal carport can quickly become a comfortable sanctuary.
Metal She ShedFeatures
Metal garage units provide convenience and security for your passion projects. Made only with materials manufactured in the United States, our units are built with the highest quality components available to ensure your structure’s safety and security.
- Detached for privacy and sound control
- Windows to allow fresh air and natural lighting
- Walk-in and/or garage doors
- Lean-tos for added space
- Side and end enclosures
- Reinforcement options such as anchors, bows, and trusses
- Roof and wall insulation
Metal She ShedCustomizing Options
Fully-enclosed, free-spanning metal units can be built at a variety of sizes ranging from 12′ to 60′ wide, up to 20′ tall, and as long as needed.
Other design options
- Three different roof styles to choose from: regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Window sizes and locations
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Certified and un-certified structures available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads*
- Anchors to add structural integrity*
- Bows and trusses to increase strength and stability*
* Recommended for extreme weather conditions.
For help designing your she shed, call our design experts at 1-866-216-8499.
Prepare Before You Buy
Ready to build the workshop of your dreams? Before you do, please check out the recommendations below to ensure your structure is built properly and safely:
Make sure your area is measured.
Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
Check your zoning and permissions.
Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
Check for overhead cables and underground lines.