Storage sheds made from our metal garage carports provide space and security for those “extra” items that need to be out of sight but not out of reach. In addition to our “Made in the USA” material guarantee, we use only the highest quality materials available for all of our structures, giving you a strong and durable shed at an affordable price.
Uses for Metal Storage Sheds
Finding yourself with overflowing boxes or equipment? Consider a metal carport for your storage needs, such as:
- General storage
- Furniture storage
- Farm equipment storage
- Lawn equipment storage
- Bike or motorcycle storage
- Canoe, kayak, paddleboard storage
- Athletic or recreation equipment storage
- Business/office supplies storage
- Tool/construction equipment storage
- Hobby supplies storage
Metal Storage Shed Features
Millennium’s metal carports can easily be constructed as storage sheds. These fully-enclosed units will protect high-value items such as tools and equipment from harsh weather, theft, and pests.
Additional features can include
- Detached for privacy and sound control
- Walk-in and/or garage doors
- Lean-tos for added space
- Side and end enclosures
- Reinforcement options such as anchors, bows, and trusses
- Roof and wall insulation
Storage Shed Customizing Options
Fully-enclosed, free-spanning metal garages can range from 12′ to 60′ wide and up to 20′ tall with as much length as needed. These simple but flexible units can also be customized down the road to convert standard storage space into useful space for workshops, hobbies, and crafting.
Other design options include
- Three different roof styles to choose from: regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Window sizes and locations
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Certified and un-certified structures available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads*
- Anchors to add structural integrity*
- Bows and trusses to increase strength and stability*
* Recommended for extreme weather conditions.
For help choosing the right building for your needs, speak to our design experts at 1-866-216-8499, or click on our chat-bot on the bottom right of the screen to chat with a representative now.
Prepare Before You Buy
Ready to build the workshop of your dreams? Before you do, please check out the recommendations below to ensure your structure is built properly and safely:
Make sure your area is measured.
Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
Check your zoning and permissions.
Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
Check for overhead cables and underground lines.
SKU APP500Box Eve Storage
SKU MBGR07Regular roof style fully enclosed
SKU MBGB09Box eave roof style fully enclosed
As a veteran-owned company, we believe it is our duty to give back to the active military as well as all veterans. We are grateful for your service and would like to offer you a discount. Please call for details: 1-866-216-8499.