Millennium’s multi-purpose metal shelters are perfect for storing multiple vehicles, oversized farm equipment, RVs, ATVs, boats, and other assets. They can be converted into horse and livestock shelters or customized to fit just about any outdoor patio space for year-round recreational use.
Metal shelters can be crafted to remain open on all sides for shielding an area from direct sun and rain, allowing you to enjoy your outdoor space in any weather. They can also be designed with side panels and roll-up garage doors to keep your vehicle’s safe from the elements all year.
All of our structures are made with top of the line, “Made in the USA” materials. All buildings come with a up to 1 year workmanship satisfaction based on your location. Our 1 Year Workmanship Warranty begins from the date of installation. All of our warranties assume normal care and maintenance using mild soap and water — we do not recommend the use of any harsh chemicals. (Warranties are limited and non-transferrable.) Additionally, we offer a Limited 10-25 year Warranty (Location Specific). If you live in areas prone to harsh weather, we can upgrade your metal shelter to 26-gauge sheet metal and 12-gauge galvanized tubing to provide certification in up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads.
Our Triple Wide units are ideal for sheltering larger areas and come standard with a welded truss system to ensure maximum durability.
Uses for Metal Shelters
Metal garage units provide convenience and security for your passion projects. Made only with materials manufactured in the United States, our units are built with the highest quality components available to ensure your structure’s safety and security.
- Vehicle shelter
- Horse or livestock shelter
- Lawn or farm equipment shelter
- Picnic area shelter
- Patio shelter
- Pool cabana
- Recreational area cover
- Outdoor sports viewing area cover
- Bus stop cover
Metal Shelter Customizing Options
Millennium’s design experts are on-hand to help plan your building project. We offer many types of customizations to our metal shelters, including:
Other design options
- Three different roof styles to choose from: regular, boxed eave, or vertical
- Side panels
- Window sizes and locations
- Roll-up garage doors or walk-in doors
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- 16 different available color choices
- Certified and un-certified structures are available
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads*
- Anchors to add structural integrity*
- Bows and trusses to increase strength and stability*
* Recommended for extreme weather conditions.
For help choosing the right building for your needs, call our team at 1-866-216-8499, or click on our chat-bot on the bottom right of the screen to chat with a representative now.