California All Steel
As a leading steel manufacturer, California All Steel manufactures metal carports, metal buildings, triple wide metal buildings, barns, and more. With 20+ years of experience, you can rely on the quality of California All Steel metal buildings! Their continued process improvements have resulted in many different styles of metal buildings. They provide the largest selection of quality steel buildings in the Southeastern United States.
Millennium Buildings is an authorized dealer of California All Steel.
Where Can I Buy California All Steel Metal Buildings Near Me?
When you order with us, your purchase of a metal building from California All Steel is going to support a veteran-owned business dedicated to giving back to the veteran community.
We deliver and install throughout:
Don’t see your state listed? Give us a call today at 1-866-216-8499 to see if we service your area.
Why Should I Choose California All Steel?
California All Steel metal buildings are designed to withstand heavy wind, rain, and snow. They even keep their shape in harsh weather conditions.
If you’re limited on time but need additional space, a metal building from California All Steel is perfect for you; these buildings need little to no additional maintenance!
Do You Have a Special Offer on California All Steel?
Check out our special offers page today to see what kind of promotions we’re running on California All Steel!
Do You Offer Financing Options on California All Steel Buildings?
Millennium Buildings offers rent-to-own options on our California All Steel metal buildings! Our fast and flexible financing plans include payment terms that range from 24 months to 72 months.
The process is simple:
- First, speak with one of our experts to see if we offer financing on California All Steel buildings in your state. You can reach us by calling 1-866-216-8499 today.
- Our team may ask you to provide some documents, including a credit application, a copy of your driver’s license, proof of income, proof of homeownership, and the invoice of the building you’re wanting to finance!
- After, depending on your credit score and approval, you will be given a loan of up to $55,000 with an interest rate starting around 13.99%.
- Once the bank approves your financing, we will contact you to process the order!
What are the Different Styles of California All Steel Buildings?
There are three different styles of Carolina Carports available. These styles include:
- Boxed Eaves – this is an excellent, budget-friendly style that allows you to make your home’s roofline. Millennium Buildings recommends this style in areas with lower precipitation levels and low-to-moderate winds.
- Regular – regular roofs are great options for carports, storage sheds, pet shelters, RV covers, and more. We also recommend this style in areas with lower precipitation levels and low-to-moderate winds.
- Verticals – vertical style roofs are extremely versatile for a variety of purposes. This style is best suited for areas that see high winds and receive large amounts of precipitation.
Have a design in mind? We offer a great 3D builder to help you visualize your creation before you buy.
How Do I Get Started?
Did you know you can also chat with one of our experts right here on our website? Our team is available through chat 8am to 6pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 5pm on Fridays.