Where Can I Buy Eagle Carports Near Me?
When you order with us, your purchase of an Eagle Carport is going to support a veteran-owned business dedicated to giving back to the veteran community.
We will deliver and install Eagle Carports in:
- West Virginia
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Don’t see your state listed? Give us a call today at 1-866-216-8499 to see if we service your area.
Why Should I Choose Eagle Carports?
Eagle Carports was founded on three principals: substance, speed, and service.
They combine the best quality materials with expert craftsmanship to create a metal building that not only looks great but will last for generations— no matter what the elements are.
With over 50,000 manufactured buildings every year, we use only the best techniques and modern equipment to minimize wait times.
Are There Financing Options on Eagle Carports?
Yes! If your budget doesn’t currently allow for the carport you need, consider a rent-to-own option. Millennium Building’s offers flexible terms on Eagle Carports through our financing program. Our fast and flexible financing plans include payment terms that range from 24 to 72 months.
The process is simple:
- First, speak to one of our representatives to see if we offer Eagle Carports financing in your state. You can speak to our team by calling 1-866-216-8499 today.
- After, we may ask you to provide some documents, including: a credit application, copy of your driver’s license, proof of income, proof of home ownership, invoice of building wanting to get financed.
- Afterwards, if approved, you will be given a loan of up to $50,000 with an interest rate starting around 10.99%— depending on your credit score.
- Once the bank approves your financing, we will contact you to process the order.
What are the Different Styles of Eagle Carports?
There are three different styles of Carolina Carports available. These styles include:
- Boxed Eaves – to keep the traditional A-frame look with reduced costs, a boxed-eave style roof might be your best bet. This style also works well with buildings over 31 feet.
- Regular – regular roof styles are highly recommended for any metal buildings longer than 31 feet to prevent any potential leaks at seams. With a unique shape, this is the most economical option available.
- Verticals – for buildings under 31 feet, a vertical style roof is a great option. With the roofing panels going up and down (rather than front to back), this is one of the most sturdy roofing styles available.
Have a design in mind? We offer a great 3D builder to help you visualize your creation before you buy.
How Do I Get Started?
Did you know you can also chat with one of our experts right here on our website? Our team is available through chat 8am to 6pm Monday through Thursday and 8am to 4pm on Fridays.