Types of Garages
Select your Styles and Applications
No products were found matching your selection.
For more information or help choosing your perfect garage, click on our chat-bot on the bottom right of the screen or call our team at 1-866-216-8499.
Millennium Building’s custom metal garages are ideal for protecting vehicles and other high-value items from harsh weather, theft, and pests. They can also be customized as guesthouses for the in-laws, man-caves for guys’ nights, she-sheds for hobby time, offices for quiet space when working from home, and so much more.
These fully enclosed, free spanning metal buildings can range from 12' to 60' wide and up to 20' tall with as much space length-wise as needed.
Other customization options include:
- Length, width, and height variations
- Certified, up to 180 MPH wind loads and 65 PSF snow loads
- 29-gauge or 26-gauge sheet metal
- 14-gauge or 12-gauge galvanized tubing
- Garage doors, with four different available color options
- 16 different available color choices
- Colored screws to match your sheet metal
- Walk-in doors
- 45-degree angle frame-outs and garage door openings
- Side entry
CUSTOM METAL GARAGE STYLES
We offer three different roof styles to customize your metal garage.
Regular Roof, Fully Enclosed
Boxed-Eave Roof, Fully Enclosed
Vertical Roof, Fully Enclosed
Common Uses for Fully-Enclosed Metal Buildings
Looking for extra storage space to fit your life? Consider a metal garage for a variety of projects, including:
- Vehicle cover and protection
- A storage room
- Farm equipment storage
- Lawn equipment storage
- Recreational vehicle cover
- Business space
- Home office space
- Commercial space
- Hobby storage
Before You Buy
Ready to invest in your custom metal garage? Before you purchase, please follow the checklist below to ensure your structure is built properly and safely:
- Make sure your area is measured.
- Ensure your land is LEVEL and flat.
- Check your zoning and permissions.
- Florida customers must ensure they have permits.
- Check for overhead cables and underground lines.
We use only the highest quality of “Made in the USA” materials for all of our buildings. Every Millennium structure comes with a up to 1-year workmanship satisfaction based on your location. Ask your sales specialist about our available Limited 10–25-year Warranty (Location Specific).
Design consultants and sales specialists are available via phone or email to answer any questions you might have while planning your building. Our metal carports and garages are customizable, and our team will work with you to ensure that you get the best building for your needs in your budget. We offer affordable prices, fast and free delivery, financing options, and even a no credit check rent-to-own option. Find out more about the delivery time in your area by calling us today at 1-866-216-8499.
As a Veteran-owned company, we would like to thank all veterans and active military personnel for your service. As a token of our gratitude for your service, we would like to offer a discount. Please contact us for more details.